Cannot withdraw? Purchase Mars or a higher planet in order to cashout your free earned bitcoins. Minimum withdrawal amount and fee remain the same as of before. 10th July 2017
Please read the following terms & conditions before accepting and using our services.
By participation in ClaimWithMe, you must fully acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. You agree to be of legal age in your country, and in all the cases your minimal age is 18 years old.
2. ClaimWithMe online services are only available to qualified members and individuals personally invited by them.
3. Every transaction made between ClaimWithMe and its members is deemed finale (irreversible), and of private nature.
4. All members information, financial reports, account balances, ads revenue, massages and other info displayed and/or stored by ClaimWithMe's servers are of private nature, and will not be disclosed to third parties. Therefore, this program is exempt from the US securities act of 1933, the US securities exchange act of 1934 and the US investment company act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof.
5. I affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with ClaimWithMe's site against my will.
6. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor collecting information for any government agency, and/or acting on their behalf.
7. ClaimWithMe was not registered as an international limited liability company, neither as a bank nor a security firm. Buying digital funds in ClaimWithMe is not insured or guaranteed by the "Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation" and/or any other government agency existing out there. Therefore, and even though we will always seek to secure the value of our members funds, it is possible to lose funds by participating in this program.
8. You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore, it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. The aforementioned activity may also include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and/or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
9. You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged by your own country, and hereby indemnify ClaimWithMe and its owners of such liability.
10. All transactions, deposits and/or withdrawals are deemed final and irreversible.
11. You accept to make use of Bitcoin cryptocurrency as the only payment processor available.
12. ClaimWithMe is not responsible and/or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and/or Identity theft.
13. Sharing account and/or payment processor for the purpose of abusing ClaimWithMe's referral program is strictly forbidden, unless it was previously agreed upon in written correspondence. In light of such sharing violation, we reserve the right to terminate referral's commission and limit the account involved as deemed necessary.
14. You agree to hold ClaimWithMe harmless from any loss and/or liability to your principals (original funds), therefore, do not deposit money that you cannot afford to lose, as you are spending it at your own risk.
15. You agree that ClaimWithMe past performance does not reflect, nor guarantee you the same results in the future.
16. You agree that all discussed information and/or replies coming from ClaimWithMe site by any means of communication, are of private nature. Therefore, must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclosure.
17. If you are not a member you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and/or using any information available on and/or through ClaimWithMe.
18. Any attempt to collect, buy and/or sell, accept and/or ask for funds in behalf of ClaimWithMe is strictly forbidden.
19. The only legal and allowed way to promote ClaimWithMe is by using the official banners, located in the member's private area, inside the "REFERRALS" pop-up page, and any other ads that were approved by ClaimWithMe official team in writing. Any exception to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
20. ClaimWithMe will not be held responsible for any harm and/or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of ClaimWithMe site take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
21. The information, communications and/or any materials that ClaimWithMe site contains are for educational and informational purposes only, and are not to be regarded as solicitation for joining ClaimWithMe's program in any jurisdiction which deems a non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and/or solicitation.
22. You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and/or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law, and under no circumstances should any of the info presented on ClaimWithMe site be posted in a public forum or forwarded by email, as officially approved offer from ClaimWithMe.
23. In the unforeseen events of political, economic, military, monetary events (including unusual market volatility or illiquidity) and/or any other circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of ClaimWithMe administration and team, or when there is a breakdown in the means of communication normally employed for determining the price or value of the plans offered by ClaimWithMe, and/or where the price or value for any this plans cannot be promptly or accurately ascertained, then a continued operation of ClaimWithMe's program is not reasonably practicable without materially and adversely affecting and prejudicing the interests of our members and team. Therefore, ClaimWithMe's administration reserve the rights to suspend and/or close the operation of the web site or certain sections thereof.
24. In the aforementioned events, ClaimWithMe administration may at their sole discretion, with or without prior notice, suspend and/or close member's active and/or non-active accounts at a value considered reasonable per this site agreement in such critical time, and no claims may be entertained against the team in connection thereto.
25. ClaimWithMe is neither responsible nor liable for any consequential damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of our terms and conditions of service, and/or use of ClaimWithMe site. As ClaimWithMe's member you agree to not use this site in any illegal way, and you guarantee to respect your local, state, national and international laws.
26. You are allowed to register one account per person. Only one account per household or unique IP address. Any violation, cheating or abuse to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
27. You are not allowed to login or register to ClaimWithMe using a proxy, VPN, or any tunneling software that masks or alters your IP address. Any violation, cheating or abuse to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
28. We reserve the right to make any modification to the above terms and website functionalities / mechanisms at any time with or without notice.
Please read the following anti-spam policy before accepting and using our services.
1. We will not tolerate SPAM, and/or any type of UBE/UCE in connection to this site.
2. You agree to not use our project name and/or ClaimWithMe domain name in any connection / relation to send spam, solicited emails, and/or any other way there is.
3. You agree to not post false negative votes on public forums and/or any rating sites without contacting ClaimWithMe support team at first. There may have been a temporary technical problem, so please make sure to always resolve any kind of issues and/or difficulties that may arise with our dedicated support.
4. If you have violated this "Zero-Tolerance" Anti Spam Policy, you will lose the rights of using our service and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
5. Violation of any kind to the terms and/or conditions mentioned in here, may get you permanently removed from this program and lose your rights to use ClaimWithMe's services in the future, and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
6. We reserve the right to change the commissions, plan rates, terms and/or conditions mentioned for ClaimWithMe's program, at any given time and at our sole discretion, with respect to the integrity and security of our member’s interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the most updated version of our terms & conditions of service listed in here, to which you are bound. Certain provisions of our terms and/or conditions of use may be superseded by other legal notice, located in other parts of ClaimWithMe's official site.
7. We reserve the right to decline anyone's request for membership without explanations and/or warnings.
8. We will always do our best effort to stay in contact with you and keep the site up and running.
9. You fully acknowledge that the project does not invest, nor manage your money in any way, shape or form. The sole purpose of program is to sell digital funds in ClaimWithMe's online distribution platform, and the team utilizes their capital for the benefit of the enterprise investments into various ventures among wich advertising networks. As reward the enterprise pay the interests (profits) made from those ventures back to the company, that in turn distribute it as digital funds via the ClaimWithMe's online platform.
2. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
6. This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
7. From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
8. The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
9. Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
10. Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Please read the following refund policy before accepting and using our services.
1. All refund requests are honored and carefully investigated if made in a timely fashioned, and no more than 24 hours after the member's deposit transaction was completed ("digital funds" were purchased).
2. ClaimWithMe reserves the right to dismiss any refund request based on the team decision and backed up by these terms.
3. Any inquiries should be addressed in writing to our dedicated support via the contact page.